Wednesday 22 July 2020

Pop girl

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to tell you what it's my favourite music. Every time that people ask me this it's always hard to tell, because there's a lot of types of music and I love the most of them. But my favourite type of music is POP and all of it's variety... Electro pop, K-pop, Punk pop, Dance pop, Latin pop, etc. My favourites pop bands are Blondie, Dua Lipa, Calvin Harris, Sam Smith and Daft Punk. Also I love rock! Since I was a child I always really enjoyed rock, specially the rock of the 80's. My favourite rock bands are Green Day, Lucybell, Tronic and Dance Gavin Dance, and my favourite 80's rock bands are INXS, New Order and Guns N' Roses. I love listening to music, I think is what I do the most, when I'm cooking, studying, even when I'm bathing! Music is life. I can't imagine my life without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English classes

 I never had the opportunity to have face to face English classes at university, so I don't know how those classes were like. But I have...