Sunday 6 December 2020

English classes

 I never had the opportunity to have face to face English classes at university, so I don't know how those classes were like. But I have to confess that taking online English classes were my favorite part of the day, because I always wanted to learn English and I love talk in English instead of just writing and repeat words like when I was at the school.

Also I think I have some weaknesses on my vocabulary and on my English speaking because of how my teacher taught me at school, if that weren't like that, I probably could speak more fluent and with more confident on myself. But I'm sure I can improve myself and speak like I always wanted.

Outside the English class I'm always singing songs in English and trying to understand what the singer is saying while I repeat that. The other thing I do is see movies and series in English and try not to read the subtitles and just pay attention of what the people are saying. Doing those things have help me a lot! Also it has been more easier to me to read papers in English...

After this English course I want to still improving my English and do the TOEFL test!

2 comments:

  1. The english talk between us or with the teachers was the best, i agree!
    From: Josefa Jara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also sing in English and when I don't understand a word I check on internet uwu

    ReplyDelete

English classes

 I never had the opportunity to have face to face English classes at university, so I don't know how those classes were like. But I have...