Friday 10 July 2020

My favourite piece of technology

Hi everyone! Today I want to talk about my favourite piece of technology. The one of my favourites are cellphones. I think my cellphone is indispensable for me, because I can use it to talk with my friends and family. Also I can use it to play video-games, listening to music, and see social networks like What'sApp, Instagram, and Facebok. The best thing you can do it's do some home-works from university using word or excel! It's an amazing tool for having fun and work. The other things that I like of my cellphone it's that I have my own calendar with all the things I have to do and, my cellphone reminds me those things. So it's great for forgetful people like me!
I hope you enjoy cellphones like I do. If you want to contact me, just send me a text message. 💝
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

English classes

 I never had the opportunity to have face to face English classes at university, so I don't know how those classes were like. But I have...