Sunday 6 December 2020

Videogames

 I really like video games! I mostly play a lot of kind of video games, but I'm very bad at "shooters" games, where you have to kill the opponent by shooting him, so I better prefer those adventure video games that have a history and all kind of challenges like Skyrim. Also I really enjoy strategy video games, it has a lot of tricky mazes that you have to solve. I love those challenges!

The other type of video game that I like are "simulation games". In this video games you have a kind of virtual life, where you can do mostly whatever you want using an avatar that you create. The avatar is the character that you use in video games. For example Sims.

I enjoy fighting games too! Maybe they are a little bit violent but are very fun.😅 I like these ones, because you can play with more people online or in real life! Also you can practice your competition skills and be a good looser sometimes and not be angry with that.

If do you like video games like me, I recommend you to go to Insert Coin Bar, a bar where you can play video games! 👾


3 comments:

  1. Wooooow! I really like skyrim too!!!Thanks for the recomendation!
    From: Josefa Jara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yees, Insert Coin Bar is very cool! i have alway wanted to go, but unfortunately i haven't being able to... i think i have to give it a shot again.

    ReplyDelete

English classes

 I never had the opportunity to have face to face English classes at university, so I don't know how those classes were like. But I have...